Welcome to IJSDR UGC CARE norms ugc approved journal norms IJRTI Research Journal | ISSN : 2455-2631
IJSDR
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH
International Peer Reviewed & Refereed Journals, Open Access Journal
ISSN Approved Journal No: 2455-2631 | Impact factor: 8.15 | ESTD Year: 2016
Scholarly open access journals, Peer-reviewed, and Refereed Journals, Impact factor 8.15 (Calculate by google scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool) , Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Indexing in all major database & Metadata, Citation Generator, Digital Object Identifier(DOI)

Issue: November 2022

Volume 7 | Issue 11

Impact factor: 8.15

Click Here For more Info

Imp Links for Author
Imp Links for Reviewer
Research Area
Subscribe IJSDR
Visitor Counter

Copyright Infringement Claims
Indexing Partner
Published Paper Details
Paper Title: TRACHEAL BALLOON DILATATION FOR ACQUIRED SUBGLOTTIC STENOSIS : OUR INSTITUTIONAL EXPERIENCE
Authors Name: Dr Dipak Bamanya , Dr Kalpesh B Patel , Dr Oman Prajapati , Dr Brijal Patel , Dr Vishal Modi
Unique Id: IJSDR2211099
Published In: Volume 7 Issue 11, November-2022
Abstract: Objective: To evaluate outcomes of tracheal balloon dilation for laryngeal stenosis. Design: Retrospective analysis study. Patients: All patients treated with laryngeal balloon dilation with acquired subglottic stenosis with normal vocal cord mobility from 2017 to 2022. Main Outcome Measures: Stenosis severity, Measured using the Cotton and Meyer classification, and McCaffery grading system. Results: A total of 33 patients of acquired subglottic stenosis ranging in age from 13-67 years (18 [54.5%] with grade II stenos is, 10 [30.3%] with grade I stenosis, and 5 [15.2%] with grade III stenos is) were included. A total of 33 balloon dilation laryngoplasties were performed, and 29 (87.9%) were deemed successful. 15 of the 17 patients undergoing primary dilation (88%) had successful outcomes, and in the other 2 [12%], outcomes were unsuccessful and required either laryngotracheal reconstruction or tracheotomy. 16 balloon dilations were performed as a secondary procedure after recent open surgery; all of the procedures (100%) were successful, and thus surgical revision was avoided. After balloon dilatation ,among 22 tracheostomized patients, 19 patient got decannulated. Conclusion: Balloon dilation laryngoplasty is an efficient and safe technique for the treatment of both primary and secondary acquired laryngotracheal stenosis. "Minimal intervention with maximum results."
Keywords: subglottic stenosis, tracheal balloon dilatation ,laryngoplasty
Cite Article: "TRACHEAL BALLOON DILATATION FOR ACQUIRED SUBGLOTTIC STENOSIS : OUR INSTITUTIONAL EXPERIENCE", International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research (www.ijsdr.org), ISSN:2455-2631, Vol.7, Issue 11, page no.725 - 730, November-2022, Available :http://www.ijsdr.org/papers/IJSDR2211099.pdf
Downloads: 000150694
Publication Details: Published Paper ID: IJSDR2211099
Registration ID:202587
Published In: Volume 7 Issue 11, November-2022
DOI (Digital Object Identifier):
Page No: 725 - 730
Publisher: IJSDR | www.ijsdr.org
ISSN Number: 2455-2631

Click Here to Download This Article

Article Preview

Click here for Article Preview







Major Indexing from www.ijsdr.org
Google Scholar ResearcherID Thomson Reuters Mendeley : reference manager Academia.edu
arXiv.org : cornell university library Research Gate CiteSeerX DOAJ : Directory of Open Access Journals
DRJI Index Copernicus International Scribd DocStoc

Track Paper
Important Links
Conference Proposal
ISSN
DOI (A digital object identifier)


Providing A digital object identifier by DOI
How to GET DOI and Hard Copy Related
Open Access License Policy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Creative Commons License
This material is Open Knowledge
This material is Open Data
This material is Open Content
Social Media
IJSDR

Indexing Partner