Welcome to IJSDR UGC CARE norms ugc approved journal norms IJRTI Research Journal | ISSN : 2455-2631
IJSDR
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH
International Peer Reviewed & Refereed Journals, Open Access Journal
ISSN Approved Journal No: 2455-2631 | Impact factor: 8.15 | ESTD Year: 2016
Scholarly open access journals, Peer-reviewed, and Refereed Journals, Impact factor 8.15 (Calculate by google scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool) , Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Indexing in all major database & Metadata, Citation Generator, Digital Object Identifier(DOI)

Issue: January 2023

Volume 8 | Issue 1

Impact factor: 8.15

Click Here For more Info

Imp Links for Author
Imp Links for Reviewer
Research Area
Subscribe IJSDR
Visitor Counter

Copyright Infringement Claims
Indexing Partner
Published Paper Details
Paper Title: PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF RICE HUSK ASH IN CONCRETE
Authors Name: Shashank Bhosale , Mayur Sonawane , Jatin Somani , Harshankeet Deokar , Sneha Bhende
Unique Id: IJSDR2006060
Published In: Volume 5 Issue 6, June-2020
Abstract: In India rice milling produces a byproduct which is known as Husk. This husk is employed as fuel in rice mills to produced steam for boiling process .This husk contain near about 75 % organic matter and therefore the remaining 25% of this husk is modified into Ash during the firing process which referred to as rice husk ash (RHA). The rice husk ash (RHA) contain near about 85 you must 90 % amorphous silica. By using rice husk ash in concrete, we will improve the properties of concrete. The current study and experimental investigation were taken to review the properties of concrete made with Rice husk ash. the replacement is done partially in the proportion of 0% 15%,20% ,25% and its effect on workability of concrete made with rice husk ash were investigated for the 20% rice husk ash replacement ,the hardened properties like compressive strength observed were good as compare to 0 % RHA . The compressive strength test was conducted at 0 %,15%, 20%,25%rice husk ash replacement and the highest compressive strength at 20 % RHA replacement as compared etc.
Keywords: Rice husk ash, compressive strength
Cite Article: "PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF RICE HUSK ASH IN CONCRETE ", International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research (www.ijsdr.org), ISSN:2455-2631, Vol.5, Issue 6, page no.371 - 374, June-2020, Available :http://www.ijsdr.org/papers/IJSDR2006060.pdf
Downloads: 000201506
Publication Details: Published Paper ID: IJSDR2006060
Registration ID:191968
Published In: Volume 5 Issue 6, June-2020
DOI (Digital Object Identifier):
Page No: 371 - 374
Publisher: IJSDR | www.ijsdr.org
ISSN Number: 2455-2631

Click Here to Download This Article

Article Preview

Click here for Article Preview







Major Indexing from www.ijsdr.org
Google Scholar ResearcherID Thomson Reuters Mendeley : reference manager Academia.edu
arXiv.org : cornell university library Research Gate CiteSeerX DOAJ : Directory of Open Access Journals
DRJI Index Copernicus International Scribd DocStoc

Track Paper
Important Links
Conference Proposal
ISSN
DOI (A digital object identifier)


Providing A digital object identifier by DOI
How to GET DOI and Hard Copy Related
Open Access License Policy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Creative Commons License
This material is Open Knowledge
This material is Open Data
This material is Open Content
Social Media
IJSDR

Indexing Partner